Tue, 04 Jun|
Can More, El Pasteral La Cellera de Ter
Ayahuasca Integration Retreat
A space to reflect on your medicine work, to gain a new perspective on the experience and move forward along your journey.
Time & Location
04 Jun 2019, 17:00 – 09 Jun 2019, 10:00
Can More, El Pasteral La Cellera de Ter, 17166 La Cellera de Ter, Girona, Spain
About The Event
This 5 Day retreat is designed to help you understand the post-ayahuasca integration process, to discover new insights from your medicine experiences and to help you move through any current blockages have.
This will take place in a beautiful environment and traditional Catalonian masia, that will allow you to relax and tune in to your inner guidance and reconnect with the natural world. Vegetarian food will be served throughout the retreat, prepared by a professional chef.
There will be a minimum of 8 participants and a maximum of 11, some rooms may be shared.
Please note, this retreat is for integration only. NO AYAHUASCA WILL BE AVAILABLE.
Retreat Goals and Desired Outcomes
By the end of the retreat we hope that you will;
- Understand what integration is and the stages of the process.
- Discover where you are in the process.
- Have understood and moved through some current issues
- Have new insights about other current issues and what the next stages of the journey may look like
- Have new tools (like a map and compass) in order to move forward in a self- empowered way after the retreat has finished.
- To build a sense of community
- To foster the realisation that development without medicine or ceremony is possible by putting ceremony work into context and providing an awareness of choice.
- To feel rejuvenated and reconnected with yourself, to plants and nature, to others, to life to love and to joy !
Activities will include:
- Various meditations
- Shipibo-style plant saunas and baths
- Systemic Constellation work
- One to one therapy sessions
- Group process sessions
- Mind and body mapping
- Silent nature walks
- Personal processing time
- And many other activities…
Who should apply?
If you have drunk ayahuasca, are motivated and dedicated to your healing process and are willing to take responsibility for it, we are looking for you! So please apply if you are ready, willing, and able to make this investment for yourself and want to work on serious issues in an authentic, joyful and playful way.
Things you will need
- A journal
- Notes or journals from your ayahuasca journey(s) if you have any
- Swimwear (The venue does not have a swimming pool, but is located by a river, and swimwear will also be required for plant baths)
- Yoga mat or meditation cushion (both optional)
- An attitude of curiosity
- The desire to take responsibility for your own development
Price : 967 Euro,a non refundable deposit of 225 Euro will be required to secure your place. Details of deposit payment will be
given when you send your registration form.
The price includes:
Dinner and snacks on day of arrival. 3 meals per day cooked by a professional chef, breakfast on day of checkout
5 nights accommodation at the beautiful Can More rustic lodge
At least one private 1-1 session with either Sophia or Cynthia
Group activities every day including talks and group processing sessions
Shipibo style baths and saunas
Participation in constellation work
The price does not include transportation to and from the retreat centre. The retreat is located 25km from Girona International airport and accessible by local transportation. Full details can be given to you on registration.
We reserve the right to cancel the retreat with 4 weeks prior notice. If the retreat is cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund of all monies given. In the case of a participant cancelling, the deposit is non-refundable. Payment in full required 3 weeks prior to the retreat start date.